SOTYKTU 360 SUPPORT is designed to help people who've been prescribed SOTYKTU get started, with services to support you along your treatment path. SOTYKTU 360 SUPPORT can provide a support team to help guide you, insurance resources to inform you, savings programs that may help you, and continued communications to encourage you.
Your Support Team*
When you begin treatment with SOTYKTU, you aren't facing your journey alone. You'll have a support team available to you along the way. A dedicated SOTYKTU Support Coordinator will be assigned to you. They can help answer your access and affordability questions about SOTYKTU and are available Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM ET.
We also have additional support team members who can answer questions about SOTYKTU and provide helpful resources.
1-888-SOTYKTU (768-9588) Monday-Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM ET
*While support team members can answer questions about SOTYKTU, they cannot provide medical advice.
Navigating Insurance Benefits†
Your SOTYKTU Support Coordinator will work to help:
- Explain your insurance coverage and pharmacy benefits
- Assist eligible commercially insured patients who have been prescribed SOTYKTU to access their medication if it isn't initially covered by insurance. The SOTYKTU Bridge Program,‡ which could be your crossover to coverage, provides up to 3 years of SOTYKTU free of charge while you await a coverage decision from your commercial insurance
- Provide information about other resources that may be available to you, including the SOTYKTU Co-Pay Assistance Program for eligible commercially insured patients§
†Completion of any reimbursement- or coverage-related paperwork is the responsibility of the healthcare provider and the patient. Bristol Myers Squibb and its agents make no guarantee regarding reimbursement for any service or item.
If you're uninsured or underinsured, your SOTYKTU Support Coordinator can help you understand what options may be available to you.
Ongoing Communication and Support
We are not just with you as you begin your treatment journey—we are with you along the way. As part of SOTYKTU 360 SUPPORT, you will receive a Welcome Kit and ongoing support materials that may help you:
- Be better prepared to start treatment
- Build a routine and track how you're doing
- Find encouragement along the way
SOTYKTU Co-Pay Assistance Program§
Eligible commercially insured patients may pay as little as $0 a month for SOTYKTU with the SOTYKTU Co-Pay Assistance Card.
Learn about Pricing Information